The aim of our Parent Group is to give parents and carers the opportunity to meet with other parents, discuss school life, find out about useful local services and chat with our Family Liaison Officer, Mrs Johnston.
The Parent Group meets half-termly and all parents and carers are welcome to attend. You don't have to come to every meeting and you can say as much or as little as you like, it's a very supportive and informal group. Meetings take place in school and refreshments are served.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Useful resources from previous meetings
Summary of most recent meeting:
- Parents were told of some of the key changes that had been made from their feedback at parent group.
- Parents were also told about the School Development Plan, the key objectives were shared.
- Parents were given the opportunity to share what they felt worked well at Castle Hill as well as share improvement points.
- Information was shared about our recent OFSTED.
- Parents also felt that they would like further information about the maths curriculum which we will offer as part of parent group.
Upcoming meetings 2023-2024
The next meetings will be on:
- Wednesday 22nd November 2023, 9.30-11.30am.
- Tuesday 6th February 2024, 9.30-11.30am.
Parent Group Noticeboard
Preparing for Adulthood: This a great website with lots of practical ideas and resources:
This leaflet give information about grants available to families of disabled and seriously ill children:
Stockport SEND Families Sensory Room is available for groups to use Monday-Friday 10.00-2.00pm. Email email@example.com to book a slot.